- Traffic Manager
- 2017-Present | RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy ● Memphis, TN
Blend data analysis with project management tools to make project recommendations, estimate scope of work hours and staff utilization needs, and identify any roadblocks or concerns that may lead to project failures.
- Responsible for scheduling and assigning Creative Department tasks.
- Report weekly project success/red-flags using custom built formula-based spreadsheets that use data downloads from software tool, FunctionPoint.
- Calculate and report weekly project gross margins.
- Eliminate lag time between project completion and invoice billing by acting as the bridge between accounting and Account Executives.
- Packing Layout Production Artist
- 2016-2017 | Radians, Inc ● Memphis, TN
Combined design and strategy by introducing streamlined templates into the packaging process.
- Designed a strategic product database to quickly generate product packaging of all types without minimizing aesthetic qualities.
- Reduced packaging lead time from 60+ minutes to 30 minutes or less.
- Administration & Communication Coordinator
- 2015-2016 | Fontbonne University ● Saint Louis, MO
Oversaw the rebranding and administrative/communications operations of a ten-person department.
- Restructured/designed new graphic/text web content and layout.
- Promoted announcements and community events to residential students via email campaigns, social media presence, and web content.
- Developed advertising efforts, ranging from email design, logo design, and social media engagement via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Freelance Training Content Developer
- Summer 2015 | Fontbonne University ● Saint Louis, MO
Developed and managed two e-learning training modules (1) university orientation module, and 2) a student leadership module).
- Created graphic and text content for both modules.
- Both modules accessible from cjejobs.wordpress.com.
- Resident Hall Director
- 2013-2015 | Fontbonne University ● Saint Louis, MO
Managed the administrative and operational tasks of four university residential buildings, as well as led a six-person team.
- Selected, trained, supervised, and evaluated six undergraduate staff members, and updated the department’s training manual.
- Designed the department's first logo, created/updated its administrative forms, and managed its advertising efforts, including event planning, social media engagement, and web design.
- Provided disciplinary and personal counseling to more than 200 students regarding personal and mental health issues.
- Marketing Intern, Dept. Student Activities
- 2012-2013 | Fontbonne University ● Saint Louis, M
Developed and managed promotional efforts.
- Designed the department’s first vector logo, created/updated its administrative forms, constructed a fresh web layout, and managed its social media profiles via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Designed various promotional products, ranging from buttons, pens, and student bags.
- Financial Clerk
- Summer 2011 | Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) ● Norfolk, VA
Updated and collected confidential information of 500+ employees.
- Designed various Excel spreadsheets and PDF forms to be delivered to headquarter offices in Washington, D.C.
- Received secret clearance.